2019 Summerlicious Opening
The City of Toronto held a media launch of Summerlicious at Miku Toronto restaurant on Friday, with remarks by Mayor John Tory and Deputy Mayor Michael Thompson (Ward 21 Scarborough Centre), Chair of the City's Economic and Community Development Committee. Miku Toronto will offer a sampling of its Summerlicious prix fixe menu, including its signature Aburi sushi. From July 5 to 21, Summerlicious – Toronto's favourite prix fixe foodie event – will offer three-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menus for diners to explore Toronto's food culture ...Read More
Latest News Stories
Canadian imaging technology takes key role in science satellite mission
- Mission to observe the complete chain of events that drives space weather for the first time. (CSA) - The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) and the University of Calgary, along with other partners, announced that they will develop Canada’s contribution to the Solar wind Magnetosphere Ionosphere Link Explorer (SMILE) mission. The mission is a ...
Ontario Breaks Open Red Tape to Help Charities Reach More People
- Government Protecting What Matters Most by Eliminating Unnecessary Fundraising Fee. (Ministry of the Attorney General) - On June 19, Attorney General Doug Downey was joined by representatives from the Seasons Centre for Grieving Children to announce new changes that will make life easier and more affordable for charities and the people who ...
Ontario Investing in Critical Infrastructure
- Taking action to repair dams and maintain safe water levels in Northern Ontario. (Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry) - The Ontario government is protecting the people of Northern Ontario by investing in critical infrastructure to improve public safety. Today John Yakabuski, Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry, was joined by Vic ...
Toronto City Council meeting of July 16, 17 and 18
- Council Highlights. Council Highlights is an informal summary of selected actions taken by Toronto City Council at its business meetings. The complete, formal documentation for the July meeting is available at http://www.toronto.ca/council. Housing and social support - Transformation of Toronto Community Housing Council voted unanimously ...
Canadian Stress Levels are on the Rise
- Canadian Stress Levels are on the Rise: Time to Find a Moment of Serenity with Loacker. - Loacker Encourages Canadians to Savour Serenity and Spend Time with Loved Ones. As we head into summer, Canadians are feeling the heat. Across the country, and especially among young adults, stress levels are rising. Nine out of 10 adults 18-34 crave more ...
Canada Has Experienced a "Massive" Increase in Teen Vaping
(Rights 4 Vapers) - Across Canada underage youth are legally restricted from purchasing alcohol, marijuana, cigarettes and vaping products. But according to recently released data in a study published yesterday in the British Medical Journal (BMJ), they are using them anyway. Provincial tobacco control coalitions and physicians' groups immediately ...
4K UHD Video/Photo Galleries
2019 Summerlicious Opening (4K, images)
Summerlicious 2019 Opening at the Miku Toronto restaurant.
2019 Redpath Waterfront Festival. Learn To Sail a Tall Ship with St.Lawrence II (4K, images)
Get a sail-training experiences with St.Lawrence II, one of three youth sailing vessels offering tall ship adventures.
2019 Redpath Waterfront Festival. STV Playfair Meets Tall Ships Toronto (4K)
Learn To Sail a Tall Ship with STV Playfair.
2019 Redpath Waterfront Festival. Spectacular View of the Tall Ships Parade (4K)
Tall ships appear on the horizon of the Lake Ontario.
2019 Redpath Waterfront Festival. Tall Ships Parade (4K)
Tall Ships are back in Toronto.
2019 Redpath Waterfront Festival. Canadian Coast Guard (4K)
The Canadian Coast Guard has arived at the Redpath Waterfront Festival with a lifeboat on water as well as an onsite activation. Meet the crew, chat about potential careers in the Coast Guard and learn more about how they keep our Canadian waterways safe. The festival is excited to welcome the Canadian Coast Guard for the first time.