CES 2019: Meditation Studio Releases "Goodnight Kiddo" and "Deep Sleep" Meditation Collection
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:34:00 AM
Meditation Studio Releases "Goodnight Kiddo" and "Deep Sleep" Meditation Collections, Giving Grown-Ups and Kiddos New Options for Sweet Dreams
Learn more at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) FamilyTech Conference at the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas Level 4 Lando 4302, January 10, 2:50 - 3:00pm, with a discussion by Meditation Studio Co-Founder, Cyd Crouse, titled "Take Time For You, Be There For Them;" Meditation Studio will also be at the Muse booth 43337 at Sands, Halls A-D during CES.
Meditation Studio, a 5-star rated meditation app that makes meditation simple and accessible, with more than 500 guided meditations and 6 courses, announces two new sleep collections - Goodnight Kiddo and Deep Sleep - along with a new Night Mode feature to help both kids and grown-ups fall asleep. The new collections and features will be available on January 15, 2019 via a Meditation Studio subscription for $7.99 (monthly) and $49.99 (annually).
Parents know how important sleep is for their children, but it is not always easy to get them off to dreamland. Goodnight Kiddo is the first-of-its-kind collection of sleep meditations paired with music designed to help kids ages four to eight fall asleep more peacefully. Original music, composed exclusively for Meditation Studio's sleep collections, matches the voice and narrative of meditations with names like Fluffy Cloud, Snuggles and Butterfly Tickles.
"The original musical compositions create a truly unique experience with these meditations," said Patricia Karpas, Co-Founder of Meditation Studio and Host of Untangle, Meditation Studio's original podcast. "It gives kids and parents a calm and gentle experience designed to help them drift off to sleep with the sweetest of dreams."
Goodnight Kiddo gives parents access to an on-demand Meditation Studio for their kids, with content from leading experts such as Chrissy Carter, Patricia O'Keefe and Stefanie Goldstein. Goodnight Kiddo meditations can be accessed via the Meditation Studio iOS app or the Goodnight Kiddo Alexa skill.
For the adults who need a good night's rest, Meditation Studio is releasing its Deep Sleep Collection which features guided meditations with original music and ambient sounds. The collection includes titles such as Bedtime Harmony, Deep Slumber and Wind Down. It is designed to help meditators leave the day behind, experience a deep and restful sleep, and wake up feeling ready to take on a new day. Meditation Studio is releasing a new Night Mode feature that will allow meditators to toggle to dark mode, making it easier on the eyes at bedtime.
Featured by Apple as "10 Best Apps of the Year," Meditation Studio solves the big and little everyday challenges with its original and inspiring guided meditations, motivating courses and more than 40 hand-selected leading teachers. The careful curation of content and experts, such as Dr. Elisha Goldstein, Emily Fletcher, Chrissy Carter and Melli O'Brien, with diverse backgrounds from PhD psychologists and sleep doctors to Monks and mindfulness experts, are what set Meditation Studio apart from the pack.
The Meditation Studio app is now available in the AppStore - https://itunes.apple.com/....
SOURCE: Muse by Interaxon Inc.
- Related materials:
- 11-Jan-2019 02:11 PM CES 2019: World's First Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring Smart Shirt
- 10-Jan-2019 08:38 PM CES 2019: Stream TV Unveils 8K "Lite" Glasses-Free 3D 27" PC Monitor
- 10-Jan-2019 05:17 PM CES 2019: LG Styler Heralds Future of Total Clothing Care
- 10-Jan-2019 04:35 PM CES 2019: SKYWORTH Wins 4 Awards
- 09-Jan-2019 08:05 PM CES 2019: Skyworth Unveils the Future of Intelligent Living
- 09-Jan-2019 04:07 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Empowers the Electronics Industry to Build IoT Devices Consumers Can Trust
- 09-Jan-2019 03:36 PM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz Vans. Vision URBANETIC shows the future of human-machine interaction
- 09-Jan-2019 11:05 AM CES 2019 : BlackBerry's World's First Safe and Secure Digital Cockpit Solution
- 08-Jan-2019 06:15 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Survey Finds Consumers Don't Trust Connected Devices
- 08-Jan-2019 02:17 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Teams Up With Mozilla To Bring VR Web Browser To Market
- 08-Jan-2019 12:05 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Evolves Premium VR Portfolio With New HW, Unlimited SW Subscription, And Content
- 08-Jan-2019 10:34 AM CES 2019: Meditation Studio Releases "Goodnight Kiddo" and "Deep Sleep" Meditation Collection
- 08-Jan-2019 09:22 AM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz World Premiere of a Design Icon
- 08-Jan-2019 08:00 AM CES 2019: LG Ushers in the TV of Tomorrow With World's First Rollable OLED TV