CES 2019: Stream TV Unveils 8K "Lite" Glasses-Free 3D 27" PC Monitor
Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:38:00 PM
2nd Product Under New Partnership with BOE Ideal for Gaming
Stream TV Networks, Inc. unveiled its new 27" Glasses-Free 3D 8K "Lite" PC Monitor at CES 2019 in Las Vegas. A step between a 4K monitor (with 8 million pixels) and a full 8K monitor (with 32 million pixels), the 8K "Lite" monitor, with 16 million pixels, provides an unprecedented viewing experience. The new screen can be viewed in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center at booth 10700.
Stream TV, the world's leader in Glasses-Free 3D technology, has partnered with BOE Technology Group Co, Ltd. ("BOE"), the world's largest panel manufacturer. At a press conference in November, the companies announced their partnership, and launched the first product, a 65" 8K "Lite" television. The new 27" PC monitor is the second product under the new partnership, with more in development.
"We are extremely excited for the launch of this 27" 8K Lite Glasses-Free 3D monitor", said Mathu Rajan, CEO of Stream TV. "What the 65" television does for entertainment, the 27" Glasses-Free 3D monitor does for gaming – provide an experience of unprecedented quality and depth. Since our technology allows consumers to view all existing content in stunning 3D, there's no waiting for dedicated content. As new higher-resolution content becomes available from any source, it only enhances the amazing 3D effect consumers and gamers see on our screens."
SOURCE: Stream TV Networks, Inc.
- Related materials:
- 11-Jan-2019 02:11 PM CES 2019: World's First Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring Smart Shirt
- 10-Jan-2019 08:38 PM CES 2019: Stream TV Unveils 8K "Lite" Glasses-Free 3D 27" PC Monitor
- 10-Jan-2019 05:17 PM CES 2019: LG Styler Heralds Future of Total Clothing Care
- 10-Jan-2019 04:35 PM CES 2019: SKYWORTH Wins 4 Awards
- 09-Jan-2019 08:05 PM CES 2019: Skyworth Unveils the Future of Intelligent Living
- 09-Jan-2019 04:07 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Empowers the Electronics Industry to Build IoT Devices Consumers Can Trust
- 09-Jan-2019 03:36 PM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz Vans. Vision URBANETIC shows the future of human-machine interaction
- 09-Jan-2019 11:05 AM CES 2019 : BlackBerry's World's First Safe and Secure Digital Cockpit Solution
- 08-Jan-2019 06:15 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Survey Finds Consumers Don't Trust Connected Devices
- 08-Jan-2019 02:17 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Teams Up With Mozilla To Bring VR Web Browser To Market
- 08-Jan-2019 12:05 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Evolves Premium VR Portfolio With New HW, Unlimited SW Subscription, And Content
- 08-Jan-2019 10:34 AM CES 2019: Meditation Studio Releases "Goodnight Kiddo" and "Deep Sleep" Meditation Collection
- 08-Jan-2019 09:22 AM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz World Premiere of a Design Icon
- 08-Jan-2019 08:00 AM CES 2019: LG Ushers in the TV of Tomorrow With World's First Rollable OLED TV