CES 2019: LG Styler Heralds Future of Total Clothing Care
Thursday, January 10, 2019 5:17:00 PM
Set to Unveil Elegant Styler with Black Tinted Mirror Glass at CES, LG Challenges Conventional Wisdom in Wardrobe Management
LG Electronics (LG) is showcasing its compelling vision for total clothing care with the revolutionary Styler system at CES 2019. Headlining the lineup will be the new LG Styler Black Tinted Mirror Glass Door, a CES 2019 Innovation Award winner. LG will also demonstrate captivating large capacity concept models for the future and a Smart Mirror with AI service for an entirely new virtual fashion experience.
The premium LG Styler Black Tinted Mirror Glass Door brings functionality and elegance to the home with a refined, modern design and the ability to keep clothes clean and looking their very best. The new tinted black-glass door exudes sophistication while the unit goes about effortlessly and conveniently refreshing up to four garments – including a pair of pants in the door – simultaneously. The inclusion of Smart Diagnosis™ and SmartThinQ™ offers users the benefit of fast, accurate support and the ability to tap into the Google Assistant with only one's voice.
At the core of the Styler is LG's TrueSteam™ technology which eliminates over 99.9 percent of the germs and bacteria found in clothing to keep one's wardrobe hygienically clean*. Clothes placed on the moving hanger shake out wrinkles and unpleasant odours while Gentle Dry removes moisture quickly and thoroughly. Heat Pump Drying reduces energy consumption by recycling heat from the hot, moist air inside the Styler and Pants Crease Care ensures a neat, tidy look by eliminating wrinkles and creating a crisp crease-line without an iron.
In addition to the new Styler, visitors to CES 2019 will be able to experience LG's total clothing solution of tomorrow. Designed for bigger families, the large capacity Styler is an expanded version of the Styler Black Tinted Mirror Glass Door that can accommodate five garments on moving hangers (including full-length coats) as well as a pair of pants in the door. In addition to the Styler of tomorrow, LG is giving the public a look at the bedroom of the future with its Smart Mirror with AI virtual tailored service. This LG ThinQ mirror can deliver a customized experience with intelligent fashion suggestions and virtual fittings, enabling customers to purchase clothes without having to try them on in a store.
"With a sleek design and highly effective performance, the elegant black LG Styler takes in-home clothing care to the next level," said Song Dae-hyun, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. "We are enthusiastic about expanding Styler's capabilities and appeal to new customers who are unaware that there is more to wardrobe management than washing with water and dry cleaning."
Visitors to CES from January 8-11 are encouraged to stop by booth #11100 in the Las Vegas Convention Center to experience the full breadth of LG's clothing care solutions.
SOURCE LG Electronics, Inc.
- Related materials:
- 11-Jan-2019 02:11 PM CES 2019: World's First Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring Smart Shirt
- 10-Jan-2019 08:38 PM CES 2019: Stream TV Unveils 8K "Lite" Glasses-Free 3D 27" PC Monitor
- 10-Jan-2019 05:17 PM CES 2019: LG Styler Heralds Future of Total Clothing Care
- 10-Jan-2019 04:35 PM CES 2019: SKYWORTH Wins 4 Awards
- 09-Jan-2019 08:05 PM CES 2019: Skyworth Unveils the Future of Intelligent Living
- 09-Jan-2019 04:07 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Empowers the Electronics Industry to Build IoT Devices Consumers Can Trust
- 09-Jan-2019 03:36 PM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz Vans. Vision URBANETIC shows the future of human-machine interaction
- 09-Jan-2019 11:05 AM CES 2019 : BlackBerry's World's First Safe and Secure Digital Cockpit Solution
- 08-Jan-2019 06:15 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Survey Finds Consumers Don't Trust Connected Devices
- 08-Jan-2019 02:17 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Teams Up With Mozilla To Bring VR Web Browser To Market
- 08-Jan-2019 12:05 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Evolves Premium VR Portfolio With New HW, Unlimited SW Subscription, And Content
- 08-Jan-2019 10:34 AM CES 2019: Meditation Studio Releases "Goodnight Kiddo" and "Deep Sleep" Meditation Collection
- 08-Jan-2019 09:22 AM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz World Premiere of a Design Icon
- 08-Jan-2019 08:00 AM CES 2019: LG Ushers in the TV of Tomorrow With World's First Rollable OLED TV