CES 2019: SKYWORTH Wins 4 Awards
Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:35:00 PM
On January 8, 2019, CES 2019 exhibition opened on schedule. As the global elite in the household appliance industry, SKYWORTH has presented many advanced new products and technologies during CES and became a protagonist.
At CES 2019, SKYWORTH has been awarded 2018-2019 Global CE Brands TOP 50, 2018-2019 TOP 10 CE Brands, and 2018-2019 Global TV Brands TOP 10. SKYWORTH has earned recognition for its outstanding performance in the field of household appliances. SKYWORTH has also received 1 product award, the AI Smart Dual Ecosystem TV Experience Gold Award for 65S9A/XA9000. It supports both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, truly becoming the control center of the smart home. With a powerful PQ processor built-in, the TV can display the best image and create an extraordinary experience for audience.
Besides 65S9A/XA9000, SKYWORTH has brought the latest products and technologies to CES, including a 277-inch super narrow bezel TV wall, 8K OLED TV, 82'' Flush Mount TV, 65" Quasi-pixel Backlight TV, etc. This exhibition also has a super TV showroom. The 77-inch OLED TV features Dolby Vision HDR imaging technology and is equipped with a 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos-enabled home theater system, delivering a spectacular and immersive experience. A smart room is also set up to highlight the forefront of AI development, as the TV can interconnect with all kinds of household appliances.
SKYWORTH has built partnerships with Google, Amazon, and other technology giants to establish the intelligent product ecosystem. Based on the global strategy of "Open, Share, Win-win", SKYWORTH will continue to focus on AI TV manufacturing to provide AIoT big screen intelligent solutions and the best products for their global consumers in the future.
- Related materials:
- 11-Jan-2019 02:11 PM CES 2019: World's First Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring Smart Shirt
- 10-Jan-2019 08:38 PM CES 2019: Stream TV Unveils 8K "Lite" Glasses-Free 3D 27" PC Monitor
- 10-Jan-2019 05:17 PM CES 2019: LG Styler Heralds Future of Total Clothing Care
- 10-Jan-2019 04:35 PM CES 2019: SKYWORTH Wins 4 Awards
- 09-Jan-2019 08:05 PM CES 2019: Skyworth Unveils the Future of Intelligent Living
- 09-Jan-2019 04:07 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Empowers the Electronics Industry to Build IoT Devices Consumers Can Trust
- 09-Jan-2019 03:36 PM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz Vans. Vision URBANETIC shows the future of human-machine interaction
- 09-Jan-2019 11:05 AM CES 2019 : BlackBerry's World's First Safe and Secure Digital Cockpit Solution
- 08-Jan-2019 06:15 PM CES 2019: BlackBerry Survey Finds Consumers Don't Trust Connected Devices
- 08-Jan-2019 02:17 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Teams Up With Mozilla To Bring VR Web Browser To Market
- 08-Jan-2019 12:05 PM CES 2019: HTC VIVE Evolves Premium VR Portfolio With New HW, Unlimited SW Subscription, And Content
- 08-Jan-2019 10:34 AM CES 2019: Meditation Studio Releases "Goodnight Kiddo" and "Deep Sleep" Meditation Collection
- 08-Jan-2019 09:22 AM CES 2019: Mercedes-Benz World Premiere of a Design Icon
- 08-Jan-2019 08:00 AM CES 2019: LG Ushers in the TV of Tomorrow With World's First Rollable OLED TV