2017 IDS. Ontario Wood
Monday, January 23, 2017 1:00:00 AM
Предлагаем вашему вниманию новое видео и фотогалереи с гала-открытия шоу.
The Ontario Wood exhibition space showcases and promotes makers and manufacturers who work with locally-sourced wood. Framing lumber from EACOM's Nairn Centre sawmill and sustainable aspen plywood by Rockshield EWP have been used to create a sculptural backdrop for furniture and lighting created by Ontario craftspeople. The construction material used in the space will be dismantled and re-used by Habitat for Humanity after the show. Space designed and created by blackLAB architects inc. in partnership with Lewitt Construction, Moses Structural Engineers, and Dark Tools. The Ontario Wood program helps consumers identify and support Ontario producers and makes buying local the natural choice.
- Related materials:
- 31-Jan-2019 12:00 PM 2019 IDS. Haven. Designed by Tangible
- 31-Jan-2019 08:54 AM 2019 IDS. Haven. Designed by Tangible (4K, images)
- 25-Jan-2019 02:00 PM 2019 IDS: Cabin Concept House
- 25-Jan-2019 01:09 PM 2019 IDS. Cabin Concept House (4K, images)
- 22-Jan-2019 07:10 PM 2019 IDS. Miele "Life Beyond Ordinary" (4K, images)
- 22-Jan-2019 06:40 PM 2019 IDS: Miele "Life Beyond Ordinary"
- 21-Jan-2019 06:11 PM 2019 IDS: Ontario Wood + Izen Architecture Installation
- 21-Jan-2019 08:00 AM 2019 IDS: Opening Night Party
- 21-Jan-2019 07:49 AM 2019 IDS. Ontario Wood + Izen Architecture Installation (4K, images)
- 20-Jan-2019 05:06 PM 2019 IDS Opening Night Party (4K, images)