2017 Canada Blooms: Drinks, Music — and a Little Golf — in the Midst
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:00:00 AM
The Lechuza Wine Garden is a great place to kick back and relax
(Canada Blooms, Toronto, 2017) — A sense of calm and tranquility settles over the gardens of Canada Blooms.
At the end of a dull and drab winter, it is an invigorating infusion of colour where garden lovers can escape into a world they love. But, and let’s be honest here, despite the colour and the relaxing atmosphere, it can be a meandering walk down floral alley and through the feature gardens — not to mention adding on a stroll through the National Home Show. It can make for a tiring day.
«With so much to see and do at Canada’s largest floral and garden festival, you will need a little break in your day,» says Terry Caddo, General Manager of Canada Blooms. «With all the walking, all the learning, all the pictures you are going to take, you will have earned a place to kick back and enjoy a drink while you recharge your batteries.»
The Lechuza Wine Garden blends into the Feature Gardens landscape that surrounds it. The 3,500-square-foot area features some of the latest trends in container gardening from sponsor Lechuza, creating a green sanctuary where you can sip on the wines from Ontario’s Colio Estate Winery — including its popular VQA Girls Night Out series — and beer and cider from Thornbury Village.
As with the feature gardens, the Lechuza Wine Garden is also a great place to get ideas for your own outdoor entertaining space. A world-class contoured putting green by Synlawn gives you a chance to practice your putting stroke while live music fills the space every day Blooms is open.
«Lechuza Self-Watering Planters carefully combine contemporary design, premium quality and an intelligent, functional watering system,» says Sue Blaney from Lechuza. «This self-watering system looks after your plants, ensuring they receive the right amount of water and nutrients. Our Premium and Trend Collections offer a wide selection of styles, sizes and colours to enhance any home or work environment; indoors or outside.»
Co-located with the National Home Show, Canada Blooms takes place March 10th to 19th, 2017, at the Enercare Centre at Exhibition Place in Toronto. For more information or for tickets, please visit canadablooms.com. Follow Canada Blooms on Twitter @CanadaBlooms and Like it on Facebook.
- 23-Jun-2019 07:12 PM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Toronto. Garden Sculptures (Images)
- 23-Jun-2019 04:07 AM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Toronto. Garden Sculptures
- 23-Jun-2019 03:06 AM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Summer
- 23-Jun-2019 02:05 AM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Spring #2
- 23-Jun-2019 01:03 AM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Spring #1
- 22-Jun-2019 08:15 PM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Summer (Images)
- 22-Jun-2019 08:13 PM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Spring #2 (Images)
- 22-Jun-2019 08:12 PM 2019 Edwards Gardens. Spring #1 (Images)
- 21-Mar-2019 08:05 AM 2019 Canada Blooms. Gardens and Flowers
- 20-Mar-2019 09:57 PM 2019 Canada Blooms. Gardens and Flowers (4K, images)