2018 RBG Ontario's Summer Vegetable Harvest
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 1:00:00 AM
From June to October visitors can enjoy the Veggie Village at Ontario's Royal Botanical Gardens.
This display garden showcasing the many ways in which you can grow vegetables at home. The garden consists of nine vegetable demonstration plots as well as an interpretive zone where visitors can learn why and how we should all be eating and growing our own local produce.
Vegetables are one of the most important foods in daily diet. They are low-calorie, nutrient-rich, full of vitamins and minerals. Their other health benefits include weight loss, prevent cancer, relieve stress, prevent hypertension. Vegetables good for skin and hair care. Consuming raw vegetables gives you maximum benefits, but even cooked they are very good for your health.
- Related materials:
- 07-Jan-2019 01:34 PM EarlBales Jumpstart Universally Accessible Playground
- 06-Jan-2019 05:08 PM 2019 EarlBales Park Jumpstart Playground (images)
- 31-Jul-2018 02:00 AM 2018 RBG Veg GardensRBG Ontario's Summer Vegetable Harvest (images)
- 13-May-2018 04:15 PM 2018 Fragrant Spring at the Edwards Gardens (4K, images)
- 13-May-2018 07:00 AM 2018 Fragrant Spring at the Edwards Gardens
- 24-Apr-2018 06:41 PM 2018 RBG. Dancing Butterflies and Bees in the Royal Botanical Gardens (4K, images)
- 24-Apr-2018 06:00 PM 2018 Dancing Butterflies and Bees in the Royal Botanical Gardens
- 06-Nov-2012 10:02 PM 2012 Floral EXPO. Foliera Orchids at the Garden and Floral EXPO (HD, images)
- 06-Nov-2012 09:26 PM 2012 Garden and Floral EXPO: Foliera Orchids - Old world quality, new age technology
- 23-Oct-2012 07:06 AM 2012 Garden and Floral EXPO: Christmas Urns Arrangement