🎁 Travelling for US Thanksgiving or Black Friday deals? The CBSA offers tips to facilitate your border crossing
23-Nov-2022 10:35 AM
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) reminds all travellers of what to expect when crossing the border this US Thanksgiving and Black Friday, whether they will be returning to or visiting Canada. Here are some tips for travellers to prepare for a smoother trip crossing the border during this upcoming US Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday ...
Supporting Ukrainian Scientists Through A Partnership With The Breakthrough Prize Foundation
22-Nov-2022 02:33 PM
Ukrainian scientists who have fled the war with Russia or who have been unable to work due to the destruction of their workplace are set to receive a helping hand from their Australian counterparts. The assistance will come in the form of an A$800,000 donation from the non-profit Breakthrough Prize Foundation to the Australian Academy of Science, ...
CyberCatch and Soter Technologies Launch Partnership to Provide CyberSafety to K-12 Institutions in light of Vulnerabilities and Attacks at Schools Across the USA and in Response to New California School Cybersecurity Law mandating Reporting of Cyberattac
22-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
- CyberCatch's Scan of more than 11,000 K-12 Websites finds more than 60 Percent Vulnerable Across The USA - CyberCatch and Soter Technologies today announced a strategic partnership to provide CyberCatch's cybersecurity solution to K-12 schools throughout the United States. CyberCatch's K-12 Vulnerabilities Report, which involved randomly ...
The JAMP Pharma Group Launches Prjamp Apremilast, A New Generic Alternative For The Treatment Of Plaque Psoriasis And Psoriatic Arthritis
21-Nov-2022 02:20 PM
• The JAMP Pharma Group launches Apremilast, a specialty generic, offering a more affordable alternative to the reference product Otezla® (marketed by Amgen Canada Inc.). • The JAMP Pharma Group, a leader in product launches1, expands its line of specialty products, contributing to its ambition to offer healthcare professionals and patients ...
🎁 Mastermind Toys Releases Inaugural 2022 Canadian Play Report
20-Nov-2022 06:41 PM
Canada's Authority on Play Reveals 2022 Top Toy Trends and Holiday Shopping Insights - Mastermind Toys, the nation's largest specialty toy and book retailer, releases its first annual Canadian Play Report, detailing the biggest toy trends of 2022, how consumers are shopping this holiday season and the current challenges facing the retail ...
Heineken Canada Encourages End Of 'Hustle Culture' As More Than Half Of Canadians Report Burnout
20-Nov-2022 02:33 PM
Brewer introduces work-shuttering tech The Closer as new survey reveals Canadians lack work-life balance during busy leadup to holiday season - As the holidays approach, more than half of working Canadians blame the phenomenon known as "hustle culture" for their lack of work-life balance, saying they feel burnt out, according to a new survey ...
Popular Nutrition Tracker, Cronometer Unveils New Look To Support Its Strategic Vision And Growth Aspirations
20-Nov-2022 10:14 AM
- The company unveiled a new visual identity, new website, and refreshed user interface - Cronometer has launched its refreshed brand to align the innovative nature of its product with its brand identity. Cronometer's mission is to empower people to reach their health and lifestyle goals by providing them with the most accurate health tracking ...
Statement - 2022 Leaders' Declaration
19-Nov-2022 09:00 PM
1. We, the Economic Leaders of APEC, met in-person for the first time in four years in Bangkok on 18-19 November 2022. We continue the implementation of the APEC Putrajaya Vision 2040, including through the Aotearoa Plan of Action. This year, under the APEC theme "Open. Connect. Balance.", we advance work through three priorities: to be open to ...
🎄 Paypal Survey Reveals Over Half Of Canadians Are Too Embarrassed To Ask For Financial Help This Holiday Season
19-Nov-2022 06:44 PM
• Nearly three out of five Canadian respondents (57%) feel anxious that the holidays won't be as good this year due to the cost-of-living crisis. • One in two Canadian respondents (51%) will be making cutbacks this holiday season. • Two in five Gen Z say they will offer to chip in for festivities at their parents (45%) and grandparents (43%). At ...
🎁 Givex Survey Highlights: 66% of U.S. Consumers Say Inflation Will Impact Holiday Spending
19-Nov-2022 04:33 PM
- Consumers are specifically interested in purchasing gift cards this year, with 57% saying special promotions will help decide their gift of choice - Givex, the global fintech company focused on providing merchants with useful customer insights to drive business decisions, announced today the 2022 Holiday Gift Card Survey in partnership with the ...
Salvation Army Sees Significant Increase In The Number Of Children Needing Food Bank Support
19-Nov-2022 10:22 AM
- The Salvation Army launches the 132nd Annual Christmas Kettle Campaign - its largest public fundraiser of the year supporting 2.6 million vulnerable people in 400 communities across Canada - People are struggling. The combination of on-going economic uncertainty, inflation and impact from the pandemic is being felt acutely on the front line of ...
POLL: Two Out Of Three Canadians Favour A Mixed Health Care System, Emulating The French And Swedish Models
19-Nov-2022 08:00 AM
The implementation of a mixed health care system, like in France and Sweden, would be supported by a majority of Canadians according to a new IPSOS poll commissioned by the Montreal Economic Institute (MEI) and released today. "If Canadians still worry about the excesses of the American system, they are ready to experiment with mixed models like ...
🎄 Cadillac Fairview Transforms CF Toronto Eaton Centre into a Winter Wonderland
18-Nov-2022 07:30 PM
- Magical Indoor Snowfall will take place daily from Nov. 18 to Dec. 31 - Cadillac Fairview (CF) kicked off its holiday season yesterday with a spectacular surprise - the city's first 'indoor' snowfall at CF Toronto Eaton Centre. With the help of Santa Claus, Toronto's iconic shopping centre sparkled as the crowd sang 'Let It Snow' alongside ...
Geotab And Atom Power Partner To Deliver First-Of-Its-Kind Seamless EV Charging Management
18-Nov-2022 06:42 PM
- Integrated solution provides fleets with a comprehensive view to operationalize EV charging within Geotab's fleet management platform - Geotab, a global leader in IoT and connected transportation, today partnered with Atom Power to deliver the industry's first electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure integration available through Geotab's ...
Zoomlion Now Producing Excavators Every 6 Minutes Thanks to the Wonders of Intelligent Manufacturing
18-Nov-2022 04:39 PM
On the occasion of its 30th Anniversary, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Zoomlion) has successfully produced the first excavator exclusively through intelligent manufacturing (IM) in the Excavation Machinery Smart Park which is part of the Zoomlion Smart Industrial City ("Smart City"). Leveraging the technologies of ...
🎁 Canadians Cutting Spending Now to Make the Most of Holiday Season, Accenture Survey Finds
18-Nov-2022 02:23 PM
- Consumers compensating for higher costs with fewer non-essentials, more work hours - Canadians are looking forward to the holiday season but will be trimming their spending ahead of time to make the most of it, according to the 2022 Holiday Shopping Report from Accenture. The 11th annual survey found Canadians will be saving money in multiple ...
Canada Joins With Partners To Roll Out The Global Carbon Pricing Challenge
18-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
Pricing pollution is widely recognized as the most efficient way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and drive clean innovation. Carbon pricing works by putting a cost on the thing we don't want—pollution—and adding value to the things we do want—clean air, reliable and affordable clean energy, and sustainable jobs—while providing flexibility for ...
More Than Four In Ten Consumers Globally Think Eating Plant-Based Food Will Replace Meat In The Next Decade
18-Nov-2022 10:33 AM
- Grains of Truth Report: new eat-globescan global research also highlights consumers ahead of governments on role of food in climate change - Forty-two percent of consumers worldwide think most people will likely be eating plant-based food instead of meat in the next ten years, according to a new global consumer research study conducted by ...
🎅🤶 Upcoming Event: The 118Th Original Santa Claus Parade Will Be Live On The Streets Of Toronto In 2022
18-Nov-2022 10:33 AM
- The Original Santa Claus parade returns to the streets of Toronto, Sunday, November 20 at 12:30 pm. - Celebrate the magic of the Original Santa Claus Parade as Santa Claus will once again be back on the streets of Toronto to spread holiday cheer again this year! Join the fun on Sunday, November 20th for the return of fan-favourite floats, ...
The City Of Kyiv's Air Quality Monitoring Data Officially Integrated Into Iqair's Airvisual Air Quality Monitoring Platform
18-Nov-2022 08:00 AM
BOfficial Kyiv Government Air Quality Data Now on IQAir AirVisual Platform The city of Kyiv's official air quality data is now available on AirVisual, IQAir's global air quality monitoring platform. In addition to providing real-time air quality data, AirVisual also reports a list of the most polluted cities in the world based upon ambient air ...
Government Of Canada Investing $557 Million In Infrastructure Funding For Parks Canada
17-Nov-2022 06:31 PM
- Priority projects to focus on climate resiliency, public safety, built heritage, and improved visitor experiences - The network of protected areas administered by Parks Canada is a gateway to nature, history, and 450 000 km² of memories from coast to coast to coast. Investing in these locations helps support the health of natural and built ...
🎅 Best Buy Canada To Light Up The Skies For The Country's Biggest Ever Drone Show
17-Nov-2022 04:09 PM
- The public is invited to the free event – featuring 300+ drones – at Canada Place on December 2nd and 3rd - Bright Skies powered by Best Buy What: Bright Skies powered by Best Buy Where: Canada Place When: December 2nd and 3rd at 6:00 p.m. (approximately 10-minutes) The holiday season is about to get a whole lot brighter, as Best Buy Canada ...
CGTN: Digital Economy Becomes New Growth Engine For China And Other G20 Members
17-Nov-2022 02:18 PM
Three years into the COVID pandemic, the world economy, while facing mounting uncertainties and challenges, has undergone profound changes, with the digital evolution accelerated and the digital economy emerging as a new engine for economic recovery and growth. The digital economy refers to a broad range of economic activities that include using ...
🎁 Affordability And Sustainability Dominating Shopping Behaviours This Holiday Season, Finds EY Survey
17-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
- Festive decorations and long-distances trips the first to go: • 55% of consumers plan to spend less on non-essential goods and services • 37% of Canadians plan to spend less this shopping season • 50% of shoppers feel they need more information to make sustainable shopping choices. - Consumers across Canada are preparing for a more sustainable ...