2020 Toronto Zoo. Holiday Drive-Thru
Saturday, 28 November 2020 02:12.PM
- This holiday season, come out to the Toronto Zoo Holiday Drive-Thru for a family-friendly and COVID safe experience!-
This holiday season, come out to the Toronto Zoo Holiday Drive-Thru for a family-friendly and COVID safe experience! See the beauty of winter at The Toronto Zoo as you and your family drive through our special holiday route from the safety and warmth of your own vehicle.
Drive past our 35 Foot tall Toronto Zoo Christmas Tree and our new Holiday Marketplace on your way to see Santa Claus himself! Make sure you bring your letter to Santa for a COVID safe drop off!*
After a drive by-visit with Santa, you will continue on through the Zoo to see a few special sights: Santa’s cottage where some of his reindeer (caribou) reside and our Enrichment Toy Workshop where you can see some of our Toronto Zoo Elves making toys for our animals.
Along the way, we will be accepting donations of non-perishable food items and toys for families in need. We encourage you to bring items and show the holiday spirit by helping out those in your community! Food donations will be going to Second Harvest and toy donations will be going to the Toronto Firefighters Toy Drive.
Revenue from this experience goes towards the operating costs and care of our animals. The Toronto Zoo is a not-for-profit organization that works towards connecting people, animals and conservation science to fight extinction.
Join Zoo this holiday season to experience the beauty of the Zoo in winter and celebrate in a safe and fun way!
Length of Experience: 15-20 minute drive through experience (please note there may be delays along the route to see Santa and your experience times may vary)
Price: Members: $20.00 per Car and Non-Members: $25.00 per Car
Dates: November 28th to December 21st 2020
Times: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (timed tickets must be pre-purchased online in advance).
Location: Experience begins at The Toronto Zoo Drop Off Loop (Zoo Rd, Scarborough Ontario M1B 5S4 for GPS).
What To Bring: BYOC (Bring Your Own Car), Food and Toy Donations for local families in need, a Letter to Santa*, a camera to take photos of Santa Claus and the sights of the Toronto Zoo, a smart phone or device to listen to the Toronto Zoo Holiday Podcast (Podcast can be downloaded from Spotify, Google Podcast and Apple Podcast) or a radio to listen to our proud supporter: Toronto’s Christmas Music Station 98.1 CHFI.
What Not To Bring: Pets, an empty tank of gas, a Scrooge or a Grinch, people outside of your immediate household or bubble.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY DRIVE-THRU PODCAST
Listen to the Toronto Zoo Holiday Podcast through Spotify, Google or Apple, brought to you by your Zoo and Toronto’s Christmas Music Station 98.1 CHFI. There are two parts to the podcast, watch for signs on your route of when to hit play or when to switch over to Christmas tunes on 98.1 CHFI.
The podcast can be found here on our website when your Drive Thru begins:
Or you can download here:
*Letter to Santa accepted only Until Dec 10th 2020
Letters must include your name and return address on the letter and envelope and include Santa’s Mailing address;
*Postage not required.
See canadapost.ca for full details on the Letter to Santa Program.
Source: Toronto Zoo
- 01-Oct-2022 11:46 PM 2022 Illumi Cavalia Mississauga Light Show Walk–through (4K HDR, images)
- 01-Oct-2022 10:49 PM 2022 Illumi Cavalia Mississauga Light Show Walk–through
- 23-Aug-2022 06:35 PM 2022 Toronto Zoo Baby Orangutan Has A Name!
- 23-Aug-2022 12:47 PM 2022 Toronto Zoo Baby Orangutan Has a Name! (4K HDR, images)
- 08-Aug-2022 11:29 AM 2022 Terra Lumina Summer Edition at the Toronto Zoo (4K HDR, images)
- 08-Aug-2022 10:37 AM 2022 Toronto Zoo. Terra Lumina Summer Edition
- 14-Nov-2021 12:00 PM 2021 Ontario Place Snow Magic Drive Thru Welcome Tour (4K HDR, images)
- 04-Nov-2021 12:04 AM 2021 Ontario Place. Snow Magic Drive Thru Welcome Tour
- 01-Nov-2021 10:31 AM 2021 Toronto Zoo. The Most Memorable Summer Moments - Part 5/5 (images)
- 01-Nov-2021 10:29 AM 2021 Toronto Zoo. The Most Memorable Summer Moments - Part 4/5 (images)