JOBS GardaWorld To Hold National Hiring Day on October 4, 2022
Monday, 03 October 2022 04:21.PM
On Tuesday, October 4, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., GardaWorld (https://jobs.garda.com/?l...) is expecting you for its National Hiring Day!
If you, a friend, a relative or an acquaintance are looking for a job, GardaWorld invites you to its open house to discover all the challenging and rewarding job opportunities.
Several GardaWorld locations across Canada will be opening their doors to those interested in learning more about the security industry, how to become a security guard and obtain training and a licensing, as well as to security guards interested in learning more about GardaWorld.
Whether you are new to the field or already have experience, our expert security recruitment consultants will be on hand to guide you and advise you on how to improve your resume. If you wish, we can also conduct a mock interview to maximize your chances of landing the job of your dreams!
GardaWorld is a global champion in security services, integrated risk management and cash solutions, employing more than 120,000 highly skilled and dedicated professionals.
- 16-Nov-2022 08:00 AM JOBS Government Of Canada Invests In Skills Training For Workers And Job-Seekers In The Aerospace Sector
- 14-Nov-2022 12:00 PM JOBS RBC Foundation Commits $3.5 Million To Help Prepare Youth For Inclusive And Sustainable Jobs Of Tomorrow
- 13-Nov-2022 10:30 AM JOBS Provinces Should Say Yes To Support From Ottawa To Invest In The Worsening Staffing Crisis
- 11-Nov-2022 06:11 PM JOBS Hybrid Workplaces to Become a Competitive Strategy for Businesses
- 10-Nov-2022 12:00 PM JOBS Millwright Regional Council of Ontario and X-energy Canada Collaborate for Future Small Modular Reactor Workforce
- 08-Nov-2022 04:29 PM JOBS Hybrid Working Is Driving Demand For Offices With Less Of A Commute
- 04-Nov-2022 12:00 PM JOBS Help Diversify Your Teaching Workforce
- 03-Nov-2022 10:22 AM JOBS An Immigration Plan to Grow the Economy
- 03-Nov-2022 08:00 AM JOBS Porter Aviation Holdings Inc., OIAA Investing Over $65 Million At Ottawa International Airport
- 02-Nov-2022 03:28 PM JOBS Google Canada Opens Doors To New Office In Downtown Montréal And Commits $2.75 Million Towards Québec's Tech Ecosystem & Digital Skills Training