🎄🎁👨🍳🥘 Sigep Observatory For Christmas 2022: Massari, Rinaldini, De Riso, The Voices Of The Greatest Italian Pastry Chefs For The Festive Table
Thursday, 15 December 2022 06:34.PM
- Italy, where Christmas is dolce -
(Italian Exhibition Group) - A return to the origins with clearly recognisable traditional flavours. This is the trend for next Christmas in terms of desserts, detected by the SIGEP OBSERVATORY, part of Italian Exhibition Group, a company headed by President Lorenzo Cagnoni and CEO Corrado Peraboni and one of the top players in global trade shows.
The Observatory met world-famous master pastry chefs Iginio Massari, Roberto Rinaldini, Sal De Riso and Alessandro Dalmasso and pastry queen Sonia Balacchi, who have always been linked to Sigep, the international event dedicated to artisan gelato, pastry, chocolate, bakery and coffee, led by Group Exhibition Manager Flavia Morelli, and scheduled to take place from 21st to 25th January 2023 at Rimini Expo Centre in Italy.
Panettone is the undisputed king of Christmas tables
According to the great, Brescia-born Iginio Massari, 70% of customers choose the simplicity and serenity of the classic recipe, while Roberto Rinaldini offers "solidarity" panettoni with the Rise Together Foundation. For Salvatore De Riso, specialities from Campania are still an absolute must but there are no less than 16 different panettone cakes in his stores.
Alessandro Dalmasso's latest proposals tell of the typicality of his land with his Pangianduja and Panettone Piemontese.
Last but not least, Sonia Balacchi, the first Pastry Queen in 2012, suggests a mouth-watering and pyrotechnic Christmas Ice panettone.
FOCUS ON SIGEP and A.B. Tech Expo 2023
Dates: 21-25 January 2023; Organization: Italian Exhibition Group SpA; editions: 44th Sigep and 7th A.B. Tech Expo; frequency: annual; event: international trade show; entry: for trade only; info: https://en.sigep.it
FOCUS ON ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP
Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A., a joint stock company listed on Euronext Milan, a regulated market organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., has, with its facilities in Rimini and Vicenza, achieved national leadership over the years in the organisation of trade shows and conferences. The development of activities abroad - also through joint-ventures with global or local organisers, in the United States, United Arab Emirates, China, Mexico, Germany, Singapore, Brazil, for example – now sees the company positioned among the top European operators in the sector.
- 01-Jun-2023 08:00 AM Upcoming Event: 🎭 DramaWay Productions' Annual Performance Showcase 2023 Spotlights over 100 Performers of ALL Abilities!
- 30-May-2023 06:11 PM CANSEC 2023 to Feature Defence News, Military Support to Ukraine
- 30-May-2023 10:27 AM Happening Now: 🖼️ Focused on Nature Presents The Living Sea: Fragile Beauty Exhibition in Toronto
- 26-May-2023 01:36 PM Upcoming Event: 🗿🏺 Doors Open Toronto Returns This Weekend
- 18-Apr-2023 12:00 PM Upcoming Event: ... ⛵🚢 Toronto Waterfront Festival: The Quack Is Back... Again!
- 11-Apr-2023 03:06 AM Upcoming Event: ... Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre Enters New Era with its 60th Anniversary ~ World-renowned Japanese
- 14-Mar-2023 02:25 PM Upcoming Event: ... 🦖 Jurassic Quest, North America's Biggest Dinosaur Event, Returns to Canada in April 2023
- 12-Mar-2023 02:33 PM 👸🏰🌠 Disney Is Celebrating its 100Th Anniversary! Let's Celebrate a Century of Magic!
- 20-Feb-2023 05:00 PM 🚗 NewCa.com Exclusive! 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. Roshel Senator APC
- 21-Jan-2023 08:33 PM TORONTO COVID-19 ⚕️💉 The City Of Toronto Announces The Burn, Interactive Installation Reflecting On COVID-19 Pandemic