🎄🛒☕ World Renowned Japanese Coffee Brand % Arabica comes to Canada
Sunday, 11 December 2022 04:24.PM
Highly anticipated % Arabica opens first-ever Canadian storefront in Yorkdale Shopping Centre in time for the Holiday Season
(% Arabica) - World Renowned Japanese coffee brand, % Arabica is set to open the doors of its first-ever Canadian location on Saturday, December 10th, 2022. Founded by Kenneth Shoji, % Arabica is an independent coffee brand from Kyoto, Japan with 134 stores globally. Toronto, Canada, is home to % Arabica's first Canadian storefront, with their highly anticipated store opening inside Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
On a mission to invite people of all nationalities and throughout every country to 'See the World Through Coffee', % Arabica is committed to quality. Specializing in premium varieties of coffee, % Arabica is renowned for serving the world's finest coffee beans, and making perfect, yet simple, barista brews. % Arabica sources largely from small farms, serving their unique blend, as well as single-origin beans from around the world.
% Arabica is more than coffee, it is a lifestyle experience with a focus on design and simple pleasures. The brand's love for coffee and design shines through its unique architecture and the one-of-a-kind coffee experience offered at each location. Presenting a chic and minimalist interior and Japanese-inspired ambiance that's reminiscent of Kyoto, % Arabica offers a carefully curated menu that spans espresso-based coffees, specialty lattes, drip coffees, matcha, and many more specialty offerings.
"We are extremely excited to enter the Canadian market. We have a deep love for Canada and anticipate Canadians will feel the same way about our coffee," says Kenneth Shoji, founder of % Arabica. "The opening of our first Canadian brick & mortar inside Yorkdale Shopping Centre marks the first of many openings across Canada. In 2023 we will be opening another Toronto location inside Union station. We're also thrilled to announce we'll expand to the West Coast with a location in Whistler, British Columbia. "You'll notice that we provide a one-of-a-kind experience from start to finish; the moment you enter % Arabica, you are transported into our world."
On Saturday, December 10, 2022, % Arabica opened its doors to Canadians for the first time ever, offering the first 100 customers a complimentary canelé pastry and bag of % Arabica coffee with purchase of any size coffee, while supplies last.
- 17-Oct-2023 06:18 PM Upcoming Event: Researchers' Night: Scientists Invite You to The Summit!
- 16-Oct-2023 04:31 PM The Design Exchange Merges History, Design, and Innovation in Newly Transformed, World-Class Immersive Event Space
- 15-Oct-2023 12:00 PM Upcoming Event: 🎉🎁🎄🍻👨👩👧👦25Th Annual CPKC Holiday Train Rolls Out Nov. 20
- 15-Oct-2023 10:18 AM Happening Now: 🧪🔬🤯BASF Celebrates National Chemistry Week at the Royal Ontario Museum
- 25-Sep-2023 12:00 PM Upcoming Event: 🦖🦕Jurassic Quest, North America's Biggest Dinosaur Event, Returns to Canada in November
- 16-Aug-2023 10:22 AM Upcoming Event: 🛒🛏️IKEA Canada Announces the Scarborough Town Centre Store Will Open on August 23Rd
- 15-Aug-2023 02:27 PM Upcoming Event: 👵🧶🎶🎤 SummerSeries in Trillium Park Hosts Wavelength Summer Thing and Yoga this Weekend - FREE EVENTS
- 04-Aug-2023 10:36 AM Upcoming Event: 🎤 RBC Announces Sponsorship with Taylor Swift | the Eras Tour, Set to Visit Toronto Next Year
- 01-Jul-2023 08:00 AM TORONTO 🍁 City Of Toronto Offering Free Programming Featuring Live Performances, Activities and Fireworks This Canada Day
- 01-Jul-2023 06:00 AM TORONTO 🍁 Happening Now: Spend Canada Day with Parks Canada!