⚕️🚗 Health in Transportation Releases New Smartphone Face-Scanning Application Aimed at Uncovering Potentially Serious Health Concerns in Professional Drivers
Sunday, 29 January 2023 04:17.PM
- The CDL Health Scanner is a product of Health in Transportation. NuraLogix does not hold any liability for any applications distributed under the Health in Transportation name.
- NuraLogix technology, service and products do not uncover, nor identify life-threatening health conditions. NuraLogix technology, service and products are intended to improve your awareness of general wellness and health.
- Note that NuraLogix technology, service and products are For Investigational Use Only within the USA. NuraLogix technology, service and products are not a substitute for the clinical judgment of a health care professional. NuraLogix technology, service and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease, symptom, disorder or abnormal physical state. Always consult with a health care professional or emergency services if you believe you may have a medical issue.
- NuraLogix is not responsible for any third-party products that may integrate NuraLogix technology, service or products. NuraLogix does not make any claims about, nor have they evaluated the claims of any third-party products using NuraLogix technology, service or products.
- NuraLogix technology, service and products do not predict the risk of, nor do they provide Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) measurements in any way. NuraLogix technology, service and products do not provide customized health coaching from Medwell, nor sleep-apnea solutions by Dedicated Sleep. NuraLogix technology, service and products do not provide health education, or resources to assist with lifestyle changes. -
Health in Transportation, a health and wellness solution provider for the transportation industry, released a revolutionary preventative health tool for drivers called CDL Health Scanner.
Accessed through a specific URL on a smartphone, CDL Health Scanner's proprietary technology uses a smartphone camera to scan an individual's face and analyze key vital signs. This unique, driver-centric system uses revolutionary technology from NuraLogix, called Transdermal Optical Imaging (TOI)™, in which a conventional video camera is used to extract blood flow information from the face. Risk factors for hypertension, type-2 diabetes and more are revealed to the individual user on an easy-to-interpret results page.
"It's an exciting day for the transportation industry," said Bob Perry, president of Health in Transportation. "For less than the cost of a couple coffee drinks, this new smartphone app will provide health information to drivers, potentially salvaging thousands of driving careers. Our partnership with NuraLogix is dedicated to bringing innovative solutions to directly impact the driver shortage and help keep America's professional drivers on the road instead of being sidelined due to bad health."
This new, confidential CDL Health Scanner was developed specifically to protect drivers. With the transportation industry experiencing a shortage of close to 80,000 drivers each year– along with the fact that putting a new driver behind the wheel often involves a five-figure expense for the carrier–thousands of skilled drivers are disqualified from driving each month due to poor health outcomes.
CDL Health Scanner not only alerts drivers of potentially serious health concerns, but it also provides health education focused on the driver and guides them toward resources that can assist with lifestyle changes. Often, drivers are completely unaware of some of these underlying medical conditions, and CDL Health Scanner aims to bring awareness to these important metrics. The app provides support for drivers who may be at risk by providing them with the nearest location of one of the six thousand Higi health check stations.
SOURCE: NuraLogix Corporation
- 15-Feb-2023 04:22 PM ⚕️💊 Novartis Partners With Network of Secondary Prevention Clinics to Redefine the Standard of Care for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Treatment in Ontario
- 15-Feb-2023 02:23 PM ⚕️💊 Shoppers Drug Mart Puts Sexual Wellness in Customer's Hands With Online Launch of Canada's Top-Rated Products
- 08-Feb-2023 02:23 PM ⚕️🧠 Canadian Front-Line Mental Health Professionals Share Timely Insights on the Stresses, Scars and Opportunities Emerging from the Pandemic
- 07-Feb-2023 02:17 PM ⚕️ Canadian Doctors Spend Over 18 Million Hours a Year on Unnecessary Administrative Work
- 07-Feb-2023 12:00 PM TORONTO ⚕️💉 Toronto Public Health Expands Access to Required Children's Vaccines Through its Immunization Clinics
- 07-Feb-2023 10:33 AM ⚕️👨⚕️ Primary Care Leaders Urge Canada's Premiers and Federal Government to Strike a Deal That Focuses on Expanding Team-Based Primary Care Including Access to a Primary Care Provider
- 06-Feb-2023 06:34 PM JOBS ⚕️👨⚕️ Ontario's Doctors Urge Ottawa and Provinces to Reach Health-Care Deal
- 02-Feb-2023 04:33 PM ONTARIO ⚕️ Your Health: A Plan for Connected and Convenient Care
- 01-Feb-2023 02:25 PM ONTARIO ⚕️ Ontario Connecting Long-Term Care Home Residents to More Diagnostic Services
- 31-Jan-2023 12:00 PM ⚕️🧠💊 Mental Health Drug Claims Skyrocket Among Young Canadians