⚕️ 360,000 Quebecers Will Be Living With A Neurocognitive Disorder By 2050: On February 8, Let's Focus On Scientific Advances And Innovative Practices
Saturday, 28 January 2023 04:22.PM
- The Alzheimer Society of Montreal will hold its 4th Annual Barclay Family Symposium on February 8, 2023 at the Plaza Centre-ville, where some 20 leading experts and specialists will share their best practices related to neurocognitive disorders -
On February 8, the Alzheimer Society of Montreal will hold the fourth annual Barclay Family Symposium. Under the theme Innovative Practices from Here and Elsewhere 2.0: Supporting People Living with a Neurocognitive Disorder, over 20 internationally renowned speakers will present best practices in the field of person-centred care and family caregivers. Conferences and workshops dedicated to scientific advances in Alzheimer's disease will also be featured.
The Alzheimer Society of Canada's new report1 indicates that over 600,000 people in Canada have a neurocognitive disorder. With a projected increase of 145% between 2020 and 2050, it is apparent that neurocognitive disorders in Canada are a major issue. By 2050, 360,000 Quebecers will be living with a neurocognitive disorder. In 2023, in Quebec, nearly 170,000 people will be living with Alzheimer's disease.
- 15-Feb-2023 04:22 PM ⚕️💊 Novartis Partners With Network of Secondary Prevention Clinics to Redefine the Standard of Care for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Treatment in Ontario
- 15-Feb-2023 02:23 PM ⚕️💊 Shoppers Drug Mart Puts Sexual Wellness in Customer's Hands With Online Launch of Canada's Top-Rated Products
- 08-Feb-2023 02:23 PM ⚕️🧠 Canadian Front-Line Mental Health Professionals Share Timely Insights on the Stresses, Scars and Opportunities Emerging from the Pandemic
- 07-Feb-2023 02:17 PM ⚕️ Canadian Doctors Spend Over 18 Million Hours a Year on Unnecessary Administrative Work
- 07-Feb-2023 12:00 PM TORONTO ⚕️💉 Toronto Public Health Expands Access to Required Children's Vaccines Through its Immunization Clinics
- 07-Feb-2023 10:33 AM ⚕️👨⚕️ Primary Care Leaders Urge Canada's Premiers and Federal Government to Strike a Deal That Focuses on Expanding Team-Based Primary Care Including Access to a Primary Care Provider
- 06-Feb-2023 06:34 PM JOBS ⚕️👨⚕️ Ontario's Doctors Urge Ottawa and Provinces to Reach Health-Care Deal
- 02-Feb-2023 04:33 PM ONTARIO ⚕️ Your Health: A Plan for Connected and Convenient Care
- 01-Feb-2023 02:25 PM ONTARIO ⚕️ Ontario Connecting Long-Term Care Home Residents to More Diagnostic Services
- 31-Jan-2023 12:00 PM ⚕️🧠💊 Mental Health Drug Claims Skyrocket Among Young Canadians